Twisted Wheel Brew Co is an independent, family owned brewery based in Standish, Greater Manchester. Taking inspiration from Northern Soul and the infamous Manchester club of the same name, our mission is to create new and exciting beers.
We are looking for a new staff member to drive sales, both with wholesalers and drinking establishments across the country (particularly in the North). We’re looking for someone who’s both knowledgeable and passionate about Craft Ale, who also wants to help a small business grow and prosper.
Relevant proven sales experience within the craft beer market is ideal for this role. We’re looking for an individual who is interested in joining a new brewery at the beginning of its journey, and looking to have real impact from day one.
Competitive salary and commission TBD based on relevant experience.
- Maximise sales within the area assigned, be able to generate new accounts & maintain relationships with existing customers while providing excellent customer service.
- To develop and cultivate relationships with beer wholesalers on a national scale.
- To keep existing customers informed of beer offers, new ranges and pricing sheets on a regular and consistent basis.
- Industry networking and keeping on top of key beer trends.
- Driven, aspirational and open-minded attitude.
- Strong phone and email communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise.
- Ensuring attention detail is paramount, so customers get the correct product information and pricing.
- Strong negotiator
- Wholesale beer industry experience desirable but not mandatory
- Full UK Driving license and car for transport to and from meetings
Job Type: Full time.
Salary: Based on experience
To apply, please send up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com